QUALIFICATIONS : B.A. Dip.Ed. M.A.(Qual) PhD
- A History of Cairns, City of the South Pacific 1770-1995 for the Cairns City Council, also my doctorate with CQU (2003).
- Master of Arts [Qualifying] (James Cook University) – gained entrance to PhD program.
- Bachelor of Arts (University of New England).
- Diploma of Education (University of New England).
Member of the Professional Historians Association of Queensland; Member of The Royal Historical Society of Queensland, Associate of the National Museum of Australia.
- Bunu Bunu Press published CAIRNS, City of the South Pacific, A History 1770-1995, 5 November 2015 (paperback). Sold Out and 2nd Edition (hardcover) released May 2016.
- Completed Yorkey’s Knob Boating Club, A History, March 2016. Club published in June, 2016.